We welcome agents to inquire about a possible appointment with Patrons Oxford. As you have seen throughout this site
we have much to offer. Our relationships with our agents are the lifeblood of our Company. The more than 250 agents
who represent us share in our mission to grow our business in a profitable manner and to explore mutually beneficial
Agent Remote Assistance
Patrons Oxford provides Agent Remote Assistance to all its agents.
- Patrons Oxford is committed to the independent Agency System!
- We will provide the competitive products to meet the needs of your customers.
- Our claim services provide timely contact, professional evaluations and fair settlements and our Customer Service Department
makes policyholder servicing easier then ever.
- A dedicated and professional underwriting/marketing team is assigned to you.
- Our commission programs are among the best and we offer bonuses and profit sharing and other financial incentives as
- Automation is an important focus with upload and download capabilities, online customer inquiry and management reporting
to track your success.
- Call us for a complete update.
- Maintain the highest standards of professionalism at all times and at all levels within the agency.
- Be committed to continuing education.
- Have a track record of financial stability and profitability with your carriers.
- Commit to a minimum premium level.
Your inquiries should be directed to our Marketing Department, or contact:
Rachel Bannister, CPCU, CIC Assistant Vice President, Marketing
Patrons Oxford Insurance Company
Portland, ME 04104